Servier Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd. registered in Ireland No. 46172 whose registered office is located at lock 2, West Pier Business Campus, Old Dunleary Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin ("Servier" or "We")offers this website in order to make available to the Users information in the field of health. My Health Partner is an educational & lifestyle website for patients, developed by Therapeutic Area experts, Nutritionists and Patient Organisations in collaboration with the Global Heart Hub and supported by Servier.
- What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the customization menu: gender, age, selected disease.
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
- How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This may be because the data are necessary or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing.
- To respond to requests or questions by Users and to provide them with technical assistance, if needed.
- To monitor requests made about our products or
- To process pharmacovigilance case reports regarding our products or
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to Servier or for establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
- What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information. There may be some exceptions, for instance in the event of a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, or if the exercise of this right affect a legal investigation or the right of freedom of another data subject, which mean you may not always receive all the information we process about you.
- rectify any inaccurate information we hold about you
- erase or restrict out use of your personal information unless it is necessary for us to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation, we have with you or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim (as described in section 2 above)
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information where we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (as described in section 2 above)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Servier Laboratories (Ireland) is the controller responsible for the personal information collected and processed about you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal information has been used, please contact the Data Protection Relay:
- by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01 663 8110
- Post: Servier Laboratories Ltd, 19 George’s Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire, Co, Dublin A96 ER84.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission in Ireland (https://www.dataprotection.ie).
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by Servier are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 12 months;
- Personal data collected for pharmacovigilance activities are kept for 10 years after the relevant marketing authorisation has ceased to exist; the data are then deleted or archived in an anonymised form, unless otherwise envisaged by mandatory local regulations;
- Personal data collected for the management of medical information are kept for 3 years after your request;
- Personal data collected for scientific medical liaison with healthcare professionals are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with SERVIER, then are archived for 5 years and deleted;
- Personal data collected for transparency management are kept, archived and destroyed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for any other type of correspondence are kept for 13 months.
- How do we safeguard your personal data? We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
- Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by Servier will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of Servier and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know. A list of Servier Group entities and where they are based is available here: https://servier.com/en/company/global-presence/. We have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as contractual commitments, standard contractual clauses ) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us at the details below.
- The suppliers and service providers of Servier , particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
- Applicable law and Change to the Policy
The present policy is governed by Irish law, in respect both of the substantial rules and the formal rules. All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of Ireland
You may request a copy of this privacy notice from us using the contact details set out above. We may modify or update this privacy notice from time to time.
If we change this privacy notice, we will notify you of the changes. Where changes to this privacy notice will have a fundamental impact on the nature of the processing or otherwise have a substantial impact on you, we will give you sufficient advance notice so that you have the opportunity to exercise your rights (e.g. to object to the processing).