Tenderstem Broccoli Risotto
Preparation time50 min
Cooking time50 min
- 450g risotto rice
- 150g tenderstem broccoli (use another variety if not available)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Salt, pepper
- Wash the broccoli. Blanch it in boiling, salted water. It should remain firm. Strain and reserve.
- Bring 1.5L water to the boil over medium heat with the added stock cube.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the finely chopped onion and the crushed garlic.
- Add the washed rice and sauté in the oil until it becomes translucent.
- Add the stock and the broccoli, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add water if necessary so that the rice retains a creamy consistency.
|Sugar||Fibre||total Fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
The nutritionist's advice:
Broccoli is available year-round and goes very well with many starchy vegetables. It should be cooked briefly, to retain its firmness and nutrition.