Moroccan grated carrots
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time25 min
- 500 g carrots
- 50 g raisins
- 1 teaspoon acacia honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 400 mL Water
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Peel the carrots. Cut them in half lengthwise and then into thin slices.
- Fry in a saucepan with olive oil
- Add the pressed garlic, vinegar and ginger.
- Add water and salt. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add acacia honey and cinnamon, continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the raisins and saffron, continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cumin and serve warm.
|Energy||Protein||total carbohydrate||Sugar||fibre||Total fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
|145.9 Kcal||1.7 g||18.7 g||15.6 g||5.2 g||5.7 g||0.7 g||106.1 mg|
The nutritionist's advice:
This is a recipe that relies on the use of spices for maximum flavor and to limit the use of salt.