Laska Prawn Curry
• 500 ml vegetable stock
• 200 ml coconut milk
• 60 g laksa paste or green curry paste
• 4 small cloves of garlic, chopped
• 2 lemongrass stems, finely chopped
• 2 small red peppers, finely chopped (optional)
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 150 g peeled prawns
• 10 sprigs chopped fresh coriander
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
• Refresh with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
• In a wok or frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and add the garlic, lemongrass and chopped chili pepper.
• Add the prawns and peppers and sauté for a few minutes.
• Add the curry paste to the pan, mix.
• Wet with coconut milk and broth and bring to a boil.
• Remove from heat and pour into serving dishes.
• Add drained noodles, chopped fresh coriander and sesame seeds.
|Energy||protein||total carbohydrate||sugar||fibre||total fat||saturated fat||Sodium|
|363.9 Kcal||13.5 g||24.7 g||2.4 g||10.4 g||21.0 g||9.9 g||490.1 mg|