Laska Prawn Curry
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time15 min
• 300 g rice noodles
• 500 ml vegetable stock
• 200 ml coconut milk
• 60 g laksa paste or green curry paste
• 4 small cloves of garlic, chopped
• 2 lemongrass stems, finely chopped
• 2 small red peppers, finely chopped (optional)
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 150 g peeled prawns
• 10 sprigs chopped fresh coriander
• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
• Put the noodles in a heat-resistant bowl. Cover with boiling water for 1-5 minutes. Stir to separate them well. Cover. Test the noodle to ensure they are softened to your liking before draining.
• Refresh with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
• In a wok or frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and add the garlic, lemongrass and chopped chili pepper.
• Add the prawns and peppers and sauté for a few minutes.
• Add the curry paste to the pan, mix.
• Wet with coconut milk and broth and bring to a boil.
• Remove from heat and pour into serving dishes.
• Add drained noodles, chopped fresh coriander and sesame seeds.
|Energy||protein||total carbohydrate||sugar||fibre||total fat||saturated fat||Sodium|
|363.9 Kcal||13.5 g||24.7 g||2.4 g||10.4 g||21.0 g||9.9 g||490.1 mg|
The nutritionist's advice:
Prawns are a good source of protein. They are also a source of omega 3 and vitamin B12.
My Health Partner provide personalized, certified,and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
Developed and approved by experts : Therapeutic area experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 4/1/2022