Cranberry and oatmeal cookies
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time10 min
- 20 g butter at room temperature
- 20 g cane sugar
- 1 whole fresh egg
- 80 g flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 40 g oatmeal flakes
- 60 g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the cane sugar and butter at room temperature.
- Stir in the whole egg, then the flour with the yeast and salt and finally the oatmeal with the dried cranberries.
- Form small balls with a tablespoon and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
|Energy||PROTEIN||Total carbs||Sugar||FIBRE||Total fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
|200.4 Kcal||6.5g||27.0 g||6.1 g||3g||6.7 g||3.4 g||87.9 mg|
The nutritionist's advice:
Cranberries can be eaten fresh after picking but they are mostly transformed into juice or dried.