Preparation time10 min
Cooking time15 min
- 1 large egg
- 75g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 40g butter or margarine (whichever you prefer)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 20g caster sugar
- 80g flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter with the sugar. When the mixture has tirned frothy and white, add the egg and milk.
- Gradually add the baking powder and flour.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the blueberries.
- Fold in gently to spread the fruit around.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool before eating.
|Energy||Protein||Total Carbohydrate||sugar||fibre||Total Fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
The nutritionist's advice:
These delicious blueberry muffins should be an occasional treat. Why not enjoy them for breakfast with some fruit and yoghurt?