Preparation time10 min
Cooking time15 min
- 1 large egg
- 75g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 40g butter or margarine (whichever you prefer)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 20g caster sugar
- 80g flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter with the sugar. When the mixture has tirned frothy and white, add the egg and milk.
- Gradually add the baking powder and flour.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the blueberries.
- Fold in gently to spread the fruit around.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool before eating.
|Energy||Protein||Total Carbohydrate||sugar||fibre||Total Fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
The nutritionist's advice:
These delicious blueberry muffins should be an occasional treat. Why not enjoy them for breakfast with some fruit and yoghurt?
My Health Partner provide personalized, certified,and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
Developed and approved by experts : Therapeutic area experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 4/1/2022