Asian Beef Meatballs
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time15 min
- 400g ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons potato or corn starch
- 1 level teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 package of Chinese noodles
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon nuoc mam sauce
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- Place all ingredients for meatballs in a blender. Mix until the mixture becomes lighter.
- Put the mixture in a plastic bag. Cut off one of the corners to form a piping bag.
- Prepare a dish with a little water in the bottom.
- Squeeze the bag to release some meat and form a ball with your hands, wet the meat ball, so it does not stick (the ball should be about the size of a walnut).
- Boil water with a little salt or beef broth.
- Put in the meatballs to cook. Once they float to the top, allow 5 minutes for cooking.
- Cook the noodles.
- Mix the noodles with the soy sauce, nuoc mam and rice vinegar.
- Add the meatballs.
||Protein||total Carbohydrate||Sugar||fibre||Total Fat||Saturated fat||Sodium|
The nutritionist's advice:
Cooking these meatballs in a flavored broth allows them to be cooked without fat. For even more flavor, make a homemade broth with a little salt, spices and herbs.